Internship in Business Data processing division, IT Department
Atalgojums(neto): no 225 līdz 300 EUR mēnesī
Pieteikšanās uz vakanci ir slēgta
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company is a world leader in global container transportation, and a key market player in Latvia. The MSC Family consists of more than 70.000 family members, present in 155 countries. The sense of family reﬂects the way we build, develop and harness positive relationships with our customers. We strongly believe that dedicated personnel resources are the key to our commercial success. Our MSC Shared Service Center Riga provides professional remote business support to many of our oﬃces worldwide.
- Focused on the details and take pride in delivering the best accurate result possible
- Structured in everything you do
- Keen on learning new skills
- Reliable and constructive to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English – reading, writing and speaking
This position deals with conﬁguration of tariﬀs and special conditions for container and land rental amounts for our Agents from diﬀerent countries around the Globe. Step by step you will start learning the business ﬂow of the process and the data entry and data quality function. You will use SQL programming language commands and master in Microsoft Excel usage on a daily basis. For those ambitious ones, we provide training on VBA to test yourself, if automatization is something of interest for you.
- International experience in a global company
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds love working together
- Internal Activity Club, teambuilding events, and other social activities
- Modern office space
- Training and personal development
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Prakse • līdz 21.11.2019
- Prakse • līdz 25.11.2019
- Prakse • Atalgojums(neto): no 100 līdz 100 EUR mēnesī • līdz 21.11.2019
- Prakse • Atalgojums(neto): no 100 līdz 100 EUR mēnesī • līdz 01.12.2019
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. of Geneva, Switzerland is a privately owned shipping line, founded in 1970, which has rapidly grown from a small conventional ship operator to become one of the leading global shipping lines of the world. During recent years MSC’s maritime fleet has expanded substantially to consolidate its position as the 2nd largest carrier in respect of container slot capacity and of the number of container vessels operated.
MSC Shared Service Centre Riga is a part of MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company), a world leader in global container shipping and is one of the market leaders in container shipping in Latvia. While MSC offices and the commercial network is spread around the world, the business of MSC Shared Service Centre Riga is conducted from the local office in Latvia.