Production Application Support Specialist
Atalgojums(bruto): no 1000 līdz 1500 EUR mēnesī
Pieteikties līdz 19.10.2019
Are you looking to kickstart your career with an employer, who values teamwork, is willing to help with your growth and development, and will allow you to try new approaches and technologies all the time? We love to learn new stuff, that’s why we take part in IT events and explore on our own striving for the excellence!
This position will allow you to gain valuable knowledge and experience in IT incident response and troubleshooting, whilst combining your studies and career and working in shifts.
You will work closely with developers in supporting new features, services and releases. Just like a detective your job will be to identify and solve issues within multiple components of production systems.
A bit about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience in incident response and troubleshooting will be advantageous
- Knowledge about internet-facing production services and distributed systems support
- You should have knowledge of how to measure and monitor service performance in terms of availability, quality and overall health
- As a team member you are self-motivated, eager to learn professional with an open mind, strong analytical skills and proactive working manner
- Ability to deliver results of high quality in a timely manner is essential for this position, as well as your confidence in own ideas
Your technical skills:
- You are familiar with Linux-based environments
- You’ve heard about the support of Java-based technologies
- You have your mind set on learning any of the following ways to communicate with developers: Python, Bash, Java, Ruby
- You know a bit about TCP (+ Networking in general), HTTP, DNS and SSL protocols
- You have worked with or read about system monitoring with tools such as: Zabbix, Nagios, Perfino, ELK, Grafana
So, what’s in it for you?
Besides the possibility to combine your study and work life by working in shifts and good remuneration, we offer our team members perks as training & growth opportunities, health insurance, office with Old Town & Daugava views and parking space, height-adjustable tables, great coffee and snack fridge. We have agile and informal environment, flat organizational structure and attention to work-life balance.
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Prakse • līdz 23.10.2019
- Prakse • līdz 20.10.2019
- Prakse • līdz 04.11.2019
- Prakse • līdz 08.11.2019
We at Neotech Development develop reliable and innovative products for our clients worldwide. We develop cloud-native applications by using modern microservice/microlith architecture approach and JVM languages, such as Java 8/11, Kotlin, Go. And our front-end team is the best at Typescript & Angular.
We love to learn new stuff, that’s why we frequently take part in major IT events and explore on our own.
Besides competitive remuneration, we offer our team members perks as training & growth opportunities, health insurance, office with Old Town views and parking space, height-adjustable tables, great coffee and snack fridge.