Project Management and business administration internship in a luxury clothing factory in Ubrique, Spain
Pieteikties līdz 09.10.2019
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of leather for luxury firms throughout Europe. The company is in full expansion, so it looks for international profiles or with international character to join the human team, in the area of management and direction and support them.
They are located in an extremely beautiful mountain area in south Spain Ubrique (Cádiz), with great weather all year round and nearby Cadiz beach and Seville. It is a great opportunity for those who wish to learn in a booming sector, with great possibilities to develop a professional career.
- Studying a bachelor of business, fashion management or any other related to business or fashion.
- French at a native standard. Intermediate English.
- Proactive, energetic character eager to learn a very specific sector, working to very exclusive clients
- Minimum 4 months
- Receiving orders
- Support with the management and supervision of the relationship with customers
- Be the link between the related parties in the manufacturing process: material supervisors and
- Quality and production managers.
- Support customers in any request for information, as well as help, maintain and
- Improve customer satisfaction at all times.
- The company covers almost all the living costs in Ubrique, paying:
- Stipend 200 per month.
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Prakse • līdz 05.10.2019
- Prakse • Atalgojums(bruto): 430 EUR mēnesī • līdz 30.09.2019
- Prakse • līdz 17.09.2019
- Prakse • līdz 22.09.2019