Atalgojums(neto): no 375 līdz 502 EUR mēnesī
Pieteikšanās uz vakanci ir slēgta
Sonarworks is the leading sound calibration software company. Our award-winning audio-technology is used in over 30,000 recording studios across the globe with 30 Grammy-awarded engineers going crazy over us too! Now we are on a mission to deliver the ultimate sound experience to music listeners - regardless of the device used - be it headphones, speakers, or car stereo.
We're not only looking for interns but people passionate about changing an industry and making a mark in history. Seriously.
If you’re a fit for our transparent and ambitious culture, you’ll become an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company.
- Strong command in English
- Motivation to kick-start your communication and recruitment skills that are rarely taught in business schools
- Understanding of the recruitment process
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adaptability
- We will appreciate if you love music as much as we do
- Post and renew job offers in our homepage and outsource accounts
- Manage incoming CVs - answer to candidates, make the long-list, keep candidates up-to-date with the recruitment process, write rejection letters
- Participate in candidate sourcing
- Invite candidates to the interviews, arrange meetings with the managers
- Help Recruitment Manager with other administrative tasks
- Paid internship of 375 - 500 EUR netto salary per month (30 - 40 hours per week)
- Engaging working environment (dogs!), truly international work environment
- Coaching by industry experts
- Project-based work for at least 4-6 months with rapid growth opportunities in the future
- A daily dose of humor while working with an exceptional team
Vakances, kuras varētu Tevi interesēt
- Darbs • Atalgojums(neto): no 200 līdz 800 EUR mēnesī • līdz 17.06.2019
- Prakse • Atalgojums(neto): no 100 līdz 100 EUR mēnesī • līdz 21.06.2019
- Prakse • līdz 28.05.2019
- Prakse • līdz 21.06.2019
Sonarworks is the worldwide market leader in Studio calibration tools. Currently more than 30’000 professional record studios already can’t live without our software, including grammy-award winners, who work with such artists as Coldplay, Jay-Z, Imagine Dragons. Now we are on a mission to take this even further.
Fint out more: www.sonarworks.com