Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group is an online bank providing Internet based and mobile trading services (with focus on foreign exchange, bullion and binaries), banking and other financial services through innovative proprietary technological solutions.
The company was founded on 2 November 2004 in Geneva, Switzerland. Dukascopy Bank also has offices in Zürich, Riga, Kiev, Moscow, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Hong Kong, employing over 250 staff.
Upon successful completion of the internship, you may be offered a part-time/full-time position in one of the three main directions:
- B2B and/or B2C Customer Support;
- Project Management and Business Development;
- Data and Statistical Analysis.
Dukascopy Swiss Banking Group invites 1-4 year students to apply for our short-term internship programme. Regardless of your academic background, skill set and experience, you will be involved in one or multiple projects that will enhance your knowledge and give you the opportunity to prove yourself. Throughout the internship, you may be required to work independently or in a team. Your supervisor will provide constant guidance and support throughout the internship.
- Successful candidates can be at the beginning of their university studies.
- Specialisation in one of the following fields will be considered as an advantage:
- Computer Science;
- Business Administration;
- Finance and Economics;
- Mathematics and Statistics;
- Civil Engineering;
- Natural Science.
What we want to see in a successful candidate:
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (good knowledge of any additional language will be considered as an advantage);
- Positive attitude and determination;
- Good organisational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Multitasking skills.
Benefits of working with us:
- Flexible working hours;
- Experience in the FinTech industry;
- Dynamic and challenging work in international environment;
- Possible part-time/full-time employment upon successful internship.
Ieteiktās skolas un studijas
- 86 uzņēmuma ieteikumi
- 32 uzņēmuma ieteikumi
- 18 uzņēmuma ieteikumi
- 7 uzņēmuma ieteikumi
- 9 uzņēmuma ieteikumi
- 6 uzņēmuma ieteikumi